Its easy to forget but its just as simple as that. Be grateful for those around you and for the blessings that you have.
Keep reminders around the house …
You can post a reminder on the screen of you phone,
Keep looking for ways to remind yourself.
Set a timer everyday to spend a few minutes being grateful. How about being really thankful for the people in your life. Each person is a blessing in some way. Get out of you own way, connect to those around you and validate them in a way they need validating.
Its up to you how you feel your way through each day. Choose to FEEL grateful and thankful… which by the way will lead to a feeling of happiness.
I am not a “fan” of only being motivated by how you feel BUT when you feel great the out look on life can change too.
Design the ways in your life that you will use to remind you to Be grateful
- write a message on your home screen on your phone
- keep a journal with gratitude/blessings
- have a friend keep you accountable and remind each other to be grateful
- have art work in your house that reminds you to be grateful
- in your office have erase boards with grateful words and sayings to remind you
- put a reminder on your daily calendar.
Its really up to you how you choose to think about your life. You can see all the blessings and ways to be grateful or you can see all the negatives in your life.
Keep in mind you are precious and valuable and able to encourage and impact others in a grateful way.