Do you dread back to school, back to work and back to day care days simply because of what germs your will kids pick up and share with you. With out even realizing it you are dealing with illness in the house that can spread to everyone.
The Best Defense is a Healthy Immune system
The best solution to combat these germs are a healthy Immune system and Healthy Gut. This is something that I have been working on with my children for the past few years. At this stage in their lives they often choose poor quality foods, but I know that what they are taught in their youth they will go back to when they are grown. Also for many of us we may not think about our own heath but when we have children we start seriously thinking about their health. Therefor our health becomes more important when we have children and want to keep them and us healthy.
My 6 top Flu and Cold fighting Tips are
- Drink Good Quality Water. – We serve mainly water in our house. Right now we use well water and have a 10 step reverse osmosis system with the minerals added back in . Water is VERY important to our health.
- Food we can grow – Eating food that we can grow. Whether you grow it yourself or buy it fresh food is the best.
- Multivitamin – A multivitamin that has a potency guarantee and is bioavailable. This is what I use with my children Usanimals (To find out more click on shop.)
- Less Precessed food- Understanding the difference between real food that is grown in the ground, and packaged food that is made in a factory.
- Eat Less Sugar – The less processed sugar the better it is for you body. Sugar in fruit is different then sugar that is in something that is man made. Our bodies know what to do with the sugar that is in a fruit with out all of the chemicals to process.
- Lots of Vitamin D – either through the Sun or by taking a Good quality (do research) vitamin d . I use this Vitamin D for myself and my children. (click on Shop to see more)
We live in a world that allows us to have any information that we want available right at our finger tips, Google is our friend. Do research and choose what are the best solutions for you and your family.
Our children can understand from a very young age that food which is grown naturally is better for their health and makes good bacteria in their guts which in turn makes their immune system stronger and their brains to be able to function clearer. If children can understand the difference between healthy and non healthy foods, then it is our job as the providers of the food to eat and serve healthy food to our children.
Do your best each and everyday and you will be a success in all areas of your life.